Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Moved to WordPress!

Bye-bye Google Blogger! Several people had trouble posting comments, and I had trouble posting comments, as well, even as I was logged in.
This "blogspot" site has too many glitches!
The blog has been relocated to WordPress:

For those who signed up to "follow" the blog here, it is quick and easy to sign up at WordPress.
You will note that it is easier to add comments at WordPress, too, and I added some commentary that was e-mailed to me from Joey D in San Francisco! Joe went off on the "Trickle-Up" essay, and made some interesting points, some of which I've already repudiated! ;).
I did not copy over the commentary from others on Blogspot, nor the amusing faux-elitist Colbert-esque comments from Mr. Chmelik. ...A guy walks into a bar and sees a Land Rover, a METRA card, and a pile of sand... He orders a beer, then he pockets the METRA card, puts the sand in the back of the LR, and drives the LR out through the front window... What college did he go to? And who pays the bar tab?...
Hopefully, this new home will be more interactive and comment-friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment